The seminar meets 12:00-1:00 in Davis 338A.
- Sept 12: Will Spoth leading Automatic Generation of Normalized Relational Schemas from Nested Key-Value Data
- Sept 19: Gokhan Kul leading Text mining applied to SQL queries: A case study for the SDSS sky server
- Sept 26: Duc Thanh Anh Luong leading SDSS Log Viewer: Visual exploratory analysis of large-volume SQL log data
- Oct 3: Aaron Huber leading Provenance Semirings
- Oct 10: Ning Deng leading Ranking with Uncertain Scoring Functions:Semantics and Sensitivity Measures
- Oct 17: Kishlay Jha leading Truth finding on the Deep Web: Is the problem solved?
- Oct 24:
Oct 31: Ting Xie leading Complex query decorrelation (also Halloween
- Nov 7: Poonam Kumari Empirical Glitch Explanations
- Nov 14: Hank Lin leading The uncracked pieces in database cracking
- Nov 21: Ladan Golshanara leading Consistent Query Answering for Atemporal Constraints over Temporal Databases
- Nov 28: Saurav Singhi leading BF-tree: approximate tree indexing
- Dec 5: Oliver Kennedy leading ???